THIS-1, or THIS ONE, is positive energy under all conditions. An energy bar made for extreme conditions, it can be used at the top of an 8,000-foot mountain, 100 meters underwater, in the middle of the Sahara, and in the depths of Antarctica. Light in weight, small in size, vacuum-packed in a sturdy package, it is perfect for hiking, expeditions, competitions or training. THIS-1 is the first choice of professionals during high altitude expeditions, caving expeditions or diving. It helps you survive in extreme conditions and push the limits of your abilities. THIS-1 is an energy bar created on the basis of nuts and seeds. It is perfectly balanced to provide a powerful long-lasting energy boost. Sugars (14.5%) provide immediate energy, complex carbohydrates provide energy over a period of several minutes to 2-3 hours, and a large proportion of fat (35%) provides long-term energy for up to 6 hours. One gram of fat contains 4 times more energy than a gram of sugar and is an ideal source of long-term energy. Since we use only the finest ingredients in the production of This-1 bars and do not use “cloggers”, our bar
- does not dissolve underwater for at least 10 minutes and is used by professional divers,
- does not freeze even at -40 degrees Celsius and is used by Himalayan and polar explorers
- does not melt even when exposed to direct rays of light at temperatures up to +50 degrees Celsius
- chocolate flavor
- does not freeze at temperatures down to -40 degrees
- does not melt at temperatures up to +50 degrees
- does not dissolve under water (for at least 10 minutes)
- ideal for travel – airtight package with suctioned air will not crack or break under pressure
- In the 40g weight of the bar, 220 kcal of pure energy has been accumulated
- vegetarian product
Nut mix 41% (peanuts, hazelnuts, almonds), cane sugar, glucose syrup, dextrose, coconut fat, rapeseed fat, sunflower seeds, chocolate 8% (cocoa pulp, cocoa butter, vanilla flavor), cocoa, skimmed milk powder, soy lecithin emulsifier
Allergens: contains nuts and milk, may contain traces of sesame, soy and gluten, may contain shell pieces.
There are no reviews yet.