- The administrator of the Online Store is Sporthouse spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością based in Warsaw, ul. Pod Lipą 8/94a, 02798 Warsaw, registered by the District Court for Łódź Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register, court register no.: 0000500791, VAT tax ID: 9471983633, company ID: 101733204, share capital PLN 5,000.00.
- As an Administrator, we have not appointed a Data Protection Officer. For all matters concerning the processing of your personal data by Us and the exercise of your rights related to data processing, you can contact Us at email address: [email protected], or in writing to our registered office address.
- The data controller processes your personal data for the following purposes and scope:
- to take action prior to the conclusion of the Agreement at your request (e.g., creation of an Account), i.e. the data you provide in the registration form in the Online Store, i.e. your e-mail address and the password you set, your gender; and if you register when you purchase Goods we collect your name and the data you provide for the purpose of completing the Order such as the shipping address; in order to provide Services that require the creation of an Account, such as keeping a history of Orders, informing you about the status of the completion of the Order, we process your data provided in the Account and when you purchase Goods;
- in order to provide Services that do not require the creation of an Account and the purchase of Goods, i.e. browsing the web pages of the Online Store, search engine for Goods, we process personal data regarding your activity on the Online Store, i.e. data regarding the Goods you browse, data regarding your device session, operating system, browser, location and unique ID, IP address;
- in order to perform the Agreement for the sale of Goods (e.g., delivery of the ordered Goods), we process personal data provided by you when purchasing Goods, such as your name, e-mail address, address data, payment data, and, if you make a purchase through an Account, additionally the established password;
- for the purpose of statistics on the use of the various functionalities available in the Online Store, to facilitate the use of the Online Store and to ensure the IT security of the Online Store, we process personal data concerning your activity in the Online Store and the amount of time spent on each subpage in the Online Store, your search history, location, IP address, device ID, data concerning your Internet browser and operating system;
- for the purpose of marketing our Goods and Services and our Customers and partners, we process personal data provided by you when you create an Account and update it, data regarding your activity on the Online Store including Orders, which are recorded and stored via “cookies”, in particular your Order history, search history, clicks on the Online Store, login and registration dates, history and your activity related to our communication with you. In the case of remarketing, we use your activity data to reach you with our marketing messages outside of the Online Store and we use third-party vendors for this purpose. These services consist of displaying our communications on websites other than the Online Store. You can find details about this in the records of cookies;
- for the purpose of establishing, investigating and enforcing claims and defending against claims in court proceedings and other enforcement authorities, we may process your personal data provided when you purchase Goods or establish an Account and other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim or that arises from a legal requirement, court order or other legal procedure;
- for the purpose of surveying opinions about our services and products by us or our partners, i.e. Order information, your information provided in the Account or during the purchase of the Goods, email address. We do not use the data collected through market research and opinion surveys for advertising purposes. Exact instructions are given in the information about a particular survey or in the place where you enter your data;
- for the purpose of transferring to ING Bank Śląski S.A. the payment data provided at the time of placing the Order in connection with the provision by the Bank of the service of making available the infrastructure for handling payments via the Internet, handling and settling payments made by Customers with the use of payment instruments and verification by the Bank of the due performance of the Agreements concluded with the Administrator on the basis of 6 section 6. 1(f) of the Regulation;
- in order to transfer to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. payment data provided by the Customer in connection with the introduction of the possibility of payment for the Goods by Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. and to make such functionality available within the framework of the contract of mandate, which includes a purchasing formula called “Buy with Twisto” and for the purpose of verification by Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. of the due performance of the indicated assignment contracts pursuant to 6 para. 1(f) of the Regulation;
- As the Administrator of your personal data, we do not use automated decision-making with respect to your person unless you consent to it by checking the appropriate box.
- The controller processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
- contact information;
- activity data on the Online Store;
- data on Orders on the Online Store;
- data on complaints of complaints and requests;
- data on Marketing Services.
- 6 Period of personal data processing:
- Your personal data will be stored until the statute of limitations for claims under the contract/provision of services or until the expiration of the obligation to store data under the law, in particular the obligation to store accounting documents relating to the contract.
- Where we process personal data based on the legitimate interest of the Controller, personal data will not be processed for a specific purpose if you object to such processing.
- If we process data based on your consent, your personal data will be processed until you withdraw it.
- When the data subject does not take action for more than 10 years (inactive contact);
- state bodies
- Transportation and courier companies such as DPD Polska sp. z o.o. and InPost sp. z o.o.
- ING Bank Śląski S.A. in order to provide payment services
- Twisto Poland sp. z o.o.
- Collected personal data will not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area (European Union countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
- You have the right to access your data and the right to request rectification, deletion, restriction of processing. If the basis for the processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, you may object to the processing of your personal data. In particular, you have the right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes, including automated profiling and for analytical purposes.
- To the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You are entitled to the right to be forgotten.
- To the extent that your data is processed for the purpose of entering into and performing a contract/providing services or processed on the basis of consent – you also have the right to portability of personal data. In this situation, you will receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. You can send this data to another data controller.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place where the alleged violation was committed.
In Poland, the supervisory authority under RODO is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
- Provision of personal data in connection with the conclusion of the contract / services provided thereunder is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract. The consequence of not providing this data will be the inability to conclude a contract with the Online Store
a) In the event that you provide your personal data for the purpose of transferring your personal data to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. prior to the conclusion of a contract of sale of goods (or services) purchased from the Online Store, the provision of such data is a condition for the conclusion of a contract of sale in connection with the business model of operation adopted by the Online Store.
(b) In the case of transfer of your personal data to the Bank in connection with the processing and settlement of payments made by you to the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments, the provision of data is required in order to process the payment and provide confirmation of its execution by the Bank to the Online Store.
c} In the case of transfer of your personal data to the Bank in order for the Bank to verify the proper performance of the agreements concluded with the online store, in particular to ensure the protection of the interests of the payers in connection with their complaints, the provision of such data is required to enable the execution of the agreement concluded between the online store and the Bank.
d) In case of transfer of your personal data to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. in connection with the possibility of Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. offering to pay you the price for the goods or services purchased by you. z o.o. within the framework of a contract of mandate covering the shopping formula “Buy with Twisto” and making this formula available by the Internet Shop, providing these data and processing them for this purpose is required in connection with the business model of conducting business adopted by the Internet Shop and for the purpose of executing the contract concluded between the Internet Shop and Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o. – without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude a contract / provide services.
15. providing personal data for marketing purposes is voluntary.